_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
ETS35: Renault R35 Update Sets
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 02, 2020 - 11:52 PM UTC

Put in the extra detail on your Tamiya Renault R35 project with these sets from ETS35.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Monday, May 04, 2020 - 12:53 AM UTC
So, they print these up based on a demand list? Wonder what turn-over after order being received is. Either way, a nice way to add extra detail. Wonder if they'll work for the Trumpeter kit as well.
jfeenstra
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 342 posts
Armorama: 342 posts
Posted: Monday, May 04, 2020 - 06:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

So, they print these up based on a demand list? Wonder what turn-over after order being received is. Either way, a nice way to add extra detail. Wonder if they'll work for the Trumpeter kit as well.

I'm not sure what you mean based on a "demand list". Shapeways prints orders for any of its 1000s of items as soon as they are received; they don't wait for a specific number of orders for any particular item. They only have so many printers of course, so it does take some time, but my experience has been typically 3-7 days for them to print it, I've ordered from Shapeways about 3-4 times. They are very good though about sending emails with order updates.

If you click on the link to the shop, you will see that ETS35 has already produced sets specifically for Bronco and Trumpeter H35s and Hobbyboss R35s (I assume you meant Hobbyboss, since Trumpeter only makes the Hotchkiss, not Renault). These were released a number of years ago already. But if you want a truly accurate Hotchkiss, you are much better off simply buying ETS35's complete kit - in Parts of course, but this does make it easier to spread the cost over multiple months.
 _GOTOTOP