_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
BoldDivision: Sd.Kfz. 9 Canvas Top
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 09, 2020 - 11:33 PM UTC

BoldDivision offers another canvas top to dress up your Sd.Kfz. 9 build.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
vettejack
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,277 posts
Armorama: 1,254 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 03:41 AM UTC
Prices in Germany will make it easy to purchase, if you live in Germany. However, mailing to the U.S., my cart totaled approx. 35 Euro...then went to PayPal and the total cost, to include postage, shipped to Florida...ended up being a whopping 98 Euro. I'll wait for eBay.
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 01:07 PM UTC
While this looks like a nice product considering its size and lack of complexity 35 Euros is absurd. I'll stick with what I currently do which seems okay by my clients. Maybe someone without thoughts of making big money on each item sold will emerge.
ziggyfoos
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 199 posts
Armorama: 133 posts
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2020 - 02:47 AM UTC
Anytime there's a new half-track canvas set it seem it is always for the Sd.Kfz.9 (open/closed for doors, cab, bed, etc). Would love to see the other halftracks also covered as much as the Sd.Kfz.9 has been - or all country truck bed canvas. I only know of TWS I think for the Sd.Kfz.7?
JFeder504
Visit this Community
Nord, France
KitMaker: 60 posts
Armorama: 60 posts
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2020 - 03:06 AM UTC
A 25 pounds Shipping price rose up to 85 pounds for a parcel from UK to Europe. Because of the virus...
Yankasippi
Visit this Community
Mississippi, United States
KitMaker: 134 posts
Armorama: 133 posts
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2020 - 08:44 AM UTC
Ive communicated with Bold Division and S. said that due to the coronavirus, the cost of shipping overseas has skyrocketed. He suggested waiting to have the item shipped until the prices go back down. So if you pay him by pay pal, use the message box to ask him to wait to send the product until the shipping goes back down and to please refund the shipping until it goes back down. That way, you "own" a product before they sell out.
 _GOTOTOP