_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Tracks on Trump T-64
mogdude
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 459 posts
Armorama: 195 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2020 - 05:32 AM UTC
anybody happen to know how many of the masterclub resin tracks are needed for each side TIA
BootsDMS
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 978 posts
Armorama: 965 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2020 - 05:49 AM UTC
John,

'Hope you don't mind my asking but what is deficient re the Trumpeter issue tracks?

Brian
mogdude
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2020 - 08:27 AM UTC
Brian,
Not at all, I dont have the factory tracks or kit for that matter , I do have a set of the resin MC tracks that were assembled for the Shif kit (I think) the skif kit was trashed long ago and now I dont know if this is a complete set or not so that why I am asking I want to sell or trade them but nueed to know if I have a full set or not

John,'Hope you don't mind my asking but what is deficient re the Trumpeter issue tracks?

Brian[/quote]
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2020 - 08:34 AM UTC
Hi;

It all depends; How much sag do you want to depict on your T-64 ! Any ware from 89 to 94 depending on the sag. It should be the same for either tracks.

CHEERS; MIKE.
BootsDMS
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 978 posts
Armorama: 965 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2020 - 08:43 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Brian,
Not at all, I dont have the factory tracks or kit for that matter , I do have a set of the resin MC tracks that were assembled for the Shif kit (I think) the skif kit was trashed long ago and now I dont know if this is a complete set or not so that why I am asking I want to sell or trade them but nueed to know if I have a full set or not

John,'Hope you don't mind my asking but what is deficient re the Trumpeter issue tracks?

Brian

[/quote]

John,

Thanks for the clarification; I asked as I'd used the Trumpeter T-64 tracks (available separately thank God) to re-vitalise the 2 x ancient Skif T-64B kits I had in my stash, and thought from your post that the Trumpeter versions may have been suspect. It now appears my fears were groundless so thanks!

Brian
Bravo36
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 247 posts
Armorama: 229 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2020 - 11:42 AM UTC
Damn, John, for a minute there, the title had me worried that you were posting some political diatribe. We get enough of that from other sites (that I have come to ignore).

Please be more sensitive, next time...
mogdude
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2020 - 02:14 PM UTC
never crossed my mind guess you are right

Quoted Text

Damn, John, for a minute there, the title had me worried that you were posting some political diatribe. We get enough of that from other sites (that I have come to ignore).

Please be more sensitive, next time...

_GOTOTOP