_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
MK35 Editions: WW2 US Ranger and More
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 02:37 PM UTC

New sets from MK35 Editions.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 08:50 PM UTC
Neat set! Could also use more dead cows to recreate a dio described in the book "Death Trap" where the author was part of a crew that recovered a artillery-strike dead cow under fire using an M-32's crane to butcher the carcass. Grim & funny.
TimReynaga
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 2,500 posts
Armorama: 297 posts
Posted: Monday, October 05, 2020 - 01:57 AM UTC
Those camou branches look fantastic! They are a "natural" product, though... I wonder how durable they will be over the years in the display case...?
dhines
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
KitMaker: 407 posts
Armorama: 373 posts
Posted: Friday, October 09, 2020 - 04:41 AM UTC
Really nice set,one to get for sure. The branches remind me of a similar product by Hudson and Allen.
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 3,670 posts
Armorama: 2,052 posts
Posted: Friday, October 09, 2020 - 05:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Those camou branches look fantastic! They are a "natural" product, though... I wonder how durable they will be over the years in the display case...?

When I was into model railroading many years ago, folks would soak “air fern” in a solution of very hot water and mineral oil, which supposedly would preserve the product for 20 years or more. Not sure if that would work for this product. I have some naturally occurring lichen in my yard that I use for bushes and bushy trees. It’s very fine, and when painted with acrylics and sprinkled with ground foam, it really looks the part, but it dries out and begins to crumble in three or four years. I tried the water and mineral oil trick last year on some, and so far, it’s holding up very well, but only time will tell.
VR, Russ
MK35Editions
Visit this Community
Gard, France
KitMaker: 6 posts
Armorama: 6 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2020 - 12:20 AM UTC
Good morning everyone,
To answer your question about the conservation of the natural foam, it keeps very well and very long. For example a fir tree made more than 10 years ago for one of our basic vignette - VB08 item still present on our webshop. The paint comes to fix the foam, so it does not alter!
MK35 FRANCE
 _GOTOTOP