This campaign group is for Operation: Twilight 2000
Hosted by Richard S.
Carnivore Florida Militia
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 05:44 AM UTC
Here is my first completion for the 2005 T2K. It is a highly modified HEMMT that I shorten and removed the second steer wheels to make it into a six wheeler. I used an old Tamiya M-113 and a lot of Evergreen plastic stock along with some spare parts for the spares box. It is part of the Florida free Militia that is on its way to Michigan to help open the roads and supply lines.

This truck is armed with a 762mm mini gun operated by remote operator in the cab of the truck, a flame thrower and 50 cal and a 50 cal on the rear turret. On the front of the truck it has an old dozer blade from the M-113. It has been welded on the front to be used as a road block clearing device. All the photos are here in my gallery https://armorama.kitmaker.net/photos/showgallery.php?cat=14161
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 08:04 AM UTC
Heh heh - I LOVE IT! I can see that monster trundling down the roads for sure! Gosh I wish I could stay home more and model...

Dave's already done with one - that must mean Jacques isn't that far behind!

Gunnie
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3,172 posts
Armorama: 2,495 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 09:53 AM UTC
Dave
Great looking truck I would love to drive one like that I wonder if the D.O.T. would let me?
Jaster
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 579 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 07:02 PM UTC

Quoted Text

It is part of the Florida free Militia that is on its way to Michigan to help open the roads and supply lines.

Thanks Animal! We sure can use the help up here!

I really like this beast, could use it in traffic from time to time!

Jim

...and I haven't started a thing for T2K5 yet
 _GOTOTOP