Hosted by Richard S.
T2K 2005 More work in progress
Manchu34
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
KitMaker: 493 posts
Armorama: 361 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 05:07 PM UTC
Here's some more photos of my dio in progress. Sorry about the clarity of them, only have a low resolution digital. When I can finally borrow a good digital or take some photos with my 35mm I'll post some sharper ones. BTW, this is 1/35 scale. farm house and the outhouse were built like the real ones. Scale lumber metal roof (house) etc.

view of the interior of the farmhouse. On table a 1:50000 inch scale map of Polaski and Texas county, Missouri and a picture of the cration of man from the sistien (spelling) chapel. Modified US 7 Infantry Division Flag hanging from the celling josts.

A picture of both the outhouse and farm house.

Picture of the finished outhouse. just barely in view (left side as viewed interior) is 2 rolls of toilet paper. However, my wife commented that since it is being used by infantryman in the field; there was one thing missing. Asked what and her reply was a girly magazine. :-) :-)
Jaster
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 579 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 01:35 PM UTC
Manchu,

Looking good. Anxious to see some High Quality pics! A great take on the T2K2005 theme!

Jim
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,117 posts
Armorama: 468 posts
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2005 - 11:31 PM UTC
Edward

Some nice work you have completed there. Love that flag. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Cheers
HastyP
Manchu34
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
KitMaker: 493 posts
Armorama: 361 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 05:12 PM UTC
Thanks guys. I'm not working this coming Friday and if the weather out here in Missouri is nice, I'll take them outside and take some 35mm pictures.

THe flag was created in Microsoft Powerpoint. The colors represent the 2 combat branches in a US Army Infantry Division. Blue for Infantry and Red for Artillery. The center patch (black hourglass) is the 7 US Infantry Division patch. The patch in the upper corner is the unoffical patch for the 7 Infantry Division (Light) also know as the Spider Patch. The white text is Yukon, Missouri (more of this when I finish my write up for the campaign.

BTW here's a larger view of the spider patch
 _GOTOTOP