Hosted by Richard S.
T2K idea
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3,172 posts
Armorama: 2,495 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2005 - 09:45 AM UTC
I would like to post an idea that's been bouncing around my head for a few days I am not sure if it's within this year's theme of the build
I am thinking of getting the Zvezda U.S. M3 scout car It was an open topped scout car used by the U.S. early in W.W.2
My idea is that it was a restored runner and the PA. National Guard took it over for their own use

I am thinking of putting a Mk 19 grenade launcher and M60 mg's on it I will paint it in fall camo colors It could be like a gun truck thing Hopefully I can find a Mk 19 grenade launcher and maybe even some LAWS rockets or RPG's for it
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 5,957 posts
Armorama: 2,956 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2005 - 10:39 AM UTC
Now he's thinkin!!!!!
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2005 - 11:54 AM UTC
Go for it. Your thinking outside the box now. The Fla Militia is always needing more gun trucks to protect the supply convoys going to the fight in Michigan. Looking forward to seeing this one.
Jaster
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 579 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 04:35 PM UTC
Damn right Animal- We need those supply lines kept open!

Zod- Great idea. That's what is so cool about this campaign. Just imagine what YOU would patch together with the materials at hand, how would you tweak existing equipment for a new role, what camo patterns would be better for the situation.

Time to get off my duff and get building (after I rehab my '85 Suburban for my son, clean the basement, etc.)

Jim
 _GOTOTOP