_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
bonjour a tous
gerard
Visit this Community
Pyrenees-Orientales, France
KitMaker: 10 posts
Armorama: 9 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 07:08 PM UTC
Hello folks I am gerard Vernet new on this foum but not in mafva (4214) also of course to el presidente and paul middleton.I have not the use of the forum and these button are not intimate for me
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 10:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello folks I am gerard Vernet new on this foum but not in mafva (4214) also of course to el presidente and paul middleton.I have not the use of the forum and these button are not intimate for me

=========================================
Hello, Gerard,

Welcome to the MAFVA forum! We hope that you find it a useful tool.

Now, all you have to do is get onto our new map so everyone can see where you are. If you have any problems, just give me a call and I will help you.

Cheers,

Gary
gerard
Visit this Community
Pyrenees-Orientales, France
KitMaker: 10 posts
Armorama: 9 posts
Posted: Monday, November 07, 2005 - 08:05 PM UTC
thanks derek, thanks gary for your encouragement.As I have not the possibility to go in England this forum is an other way to know better names I see in tankette.about the map I do not understand ;if it is a geographic map ? I do not see it Just I see the photo of a member and of Mafva logo I have registered yesterday but no more today .Have ommited anything ?...
Concerning the callsign,when I suscribed I though that I had to write my usual name I should have better understood "nickname" in place of "user name".however Piggie is well done although I hesitated with the frog kermitt.
 _GOTOTOP