Hosted by Richard S.
M3 scout car guarding farmland
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3,172 posts
Armorama: 2,495 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 06:19 AM UTC
Here's 2 photos of the Zvezda M3 scout car for the campaign I will be adding one or two MK19 40mm grenade launchers The story behind it is that the owner is a member of the Pa NG,the 28th division They were stateside during the war and invasion The owner,SgtMajor Weaver decided to put it to use guarding the remaing farmland in Pa

I will paint it OD first then a coat of field drab over the body and cargo bed I will add a coat of red brown camo to it then

dexter059
Visit this Community
Region de Valparaiso, Chile
KitMaker: 1,569 posts
Armorama: 1,385 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 06:28 AM UTC
Looking good! Nice to see more entries to this campaign, hope you finish it soon.
Best regards
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 06:30 AM UTC
Neat idea. I like the story line. How is the Kit top build? Any major problems with the fit?
Pedro
Visit this Community
Wojewodztwo Pomorskie, Poland
KitMaker: 1,208 posts
Armorama: 1,023 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 06:37 AM UTC
Hi General!
Looks like its going together very nicely, I'm eager to see it finished! I too was wondering how it fits and builds up?

Cheers
Pedro
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 06:41 AM UTC
Klaus
Thanks for the comment

Dave
It's not a bad build It's from Zvezda Quite a bit of flash And a lot of ejector pin marks to fill in The fit was pretty good I will be adding new handles and cap to the jerry cans They only came with the one pronged handle

Zvezda also has a version that has a tarp on the top That will be next version I build
dexter059
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 07:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Klaus
Thanks for the comment

Dave
It's not a bad build It's from Zvezda Quite a bit of flash And a lot of ejector pin marks to fill in The fit was pretty good I will be adding new handles and cap to the jerry cans They only came with the one pronged handle

Zvezda also has a version that has a tarp on the top That will be next version I build

YouŽre welcome

What kind of items came with the kit (as bags, MG....). I like the model a lot, maybe IŽll buy some to make them chilean, we use those until 1980...

Best Regards
dexter059
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 07:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Klaus
Thanks for the comment

Dave

YouŽre welcome

What kind of items came with the kit (as bags, MG....). I like the model a lot, maybe IŽll buy some to make them chilean, we use those until 1980...

Best Regards
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 07:21 AM UTC
Klaus
It comes with two .50 mg's and one .30 mg Also has an M3 grease gun smg The mg's are of poor quality in my opinion Better off replacing them It also comes with a few packs The packs aren't too bad
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 07:24 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi General!
Looks like its going together very nicely, I'm eager to see it finished! I too was wondering how it fits and builds up?

Cheers
Pedro

Pedro
The fit is good A lot of molding flash and quite a lot of ejector pin marks to fill in Other than that a good kit
dexter059
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 07:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Klaus
It comes with two .50 mg's and one .30 mg Also has an M3 grease gun smg The mg's are of poor quality in my opinion Better off replacing them It also comes with a few packs The packs aren't too bad

Thanks Chad
 _GOTOTOP