_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
where find gunze pants.....
gerard
Visit this Community
Pyrenees-Orientales, France
KitMaker: 10 posts
Armorama: 9 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 03:55 PM UTC
(++) hello.just aquestion; where can I find gunze sangyo Paints in england or anywhee in europa .It is not obliged the shop has a web site.thanks
Ross
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 213 posts
Armorama: 130 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 08:13 PM UTC
In England there is an internet shop called "redfroghobbies.com" (I don't know how to post a link). And I'm sure there are a couple more but I can't find them. Also in Paris you should be able to get them from a shop called EOL "http://www.eol-model.fr/" but I'm not sure about that.

Hope it helps.

Ross
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
KitMaker: 209 posts
Armorama: 144 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 08:35 PM UTC
hi verent,

We have full range gunze paints here.

Raymond
LuckyModel.com
Kulik
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 131 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 10:38 PM UTC

Quoted Text

(++) hello.just aquestion; where can I find gunze sangyo Paints in england or anywhee in europa .It is not obliged the shop has a web site.thanks

I am not aware that Gunze paints are available in the England but I am sure that someone out there can put me straight on that....Also Red Frog Hobbies I beleive to be in the states as I have checked there web site and it shows prices in $$.

If you like you can look at our links page as there is a wide range of companys on there so visit http://www.mafva.org.uk/WebPageLinks.asp it might help you

Chris
MAFVA Webmaster
tomglover
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 99 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 11:39 PM UTC
Gunze paints are availabe from Model Design Construction http://www.shopcreator.com/mall/departmentpage.cfm/ModelDesignConstruction/52182/1/1/-/52182/-/-/-/-
gerard
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 03:50 PM UTC
Hello. many thanks for your help ;Ross redfroghobbies is in USA. but you are good for EOL. I have them by phone at Paris,but paints are subject to availability. Tomglover you are exact. but the problem, I am not of united kingdom or scandinavia. Ray28 Honk hong is not very close of france,(perhaps european after the turkey ???) I have not the idea of the cost with shipping charge for some jars,and .importation tax are added for over 1kg .However the price of the airbrushes are interesting. Kulik i'll lexplore the links of MAFVA.and also search on the web but Is the name Gunze sangyo the actual name ?
Kulik
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 131 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 10:42 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello. many thanks for your help ;Ross redfroghobbies is in USA. but you are good for EOL. I have them by phone at Paris,but paints are subject to availability. Tomglover you are exact. but the problem, I am not of united kingdom or scandinavia. Ray28 Honk hong is not very close of france,(perhaps european after the turkey ???) I have not the idea of the cost with shipping charge for some jars,and .importation tax are added for over 1kg .However the price of the airbrushes are interesting. Kulik i'll lexplore the links of MAFVA.and also search on the web but Is the name Gunze sangyo the actual name ?

I thinks that the actual name is Mr Color

HTH
gerard
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2006 - 03:52 PM UTC
Thanks kulik ,also thank to paul middleton for his email.Paul trend micro of msn hotmail detected your PDF as potentially dangerous,but not my avast av.no troubles it has no viruses.
Torchy
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,016 posts
Armorama: 1,187 posts
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2006 - 01:10 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I get mine from these people and their service is superb and very friendly
 _GOTOTOP