_GOTOBOTTOM
WarWheels Forum
This forum can be used for all topics and discussions on WarWheels!
What's wheelies are on your workbench?
WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 12:40 AM UTC
I am just about to start the new 1/35 Academy M151A2 Mutt with TOW launcher. The great news is that this kit is NOT a reissue of their old "dog" TOW Mutt , but a new tooled kit based on their newer series of MUTT vehicles. The bad news is that it appears to have some of the same errors too. However, if that is the case, I can DEFINITELY live with that fact...
Teacher
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,924 posts
Armorama: 3,679 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 12:46 AM UTC
The only wheels on my workbench at the moment are the ones on the BR52! Just can't seem to find any time to work on it though!

Vinnie
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 02:25 AM UTC
Since I do mainly things with wheels, the list is long and tedious. And sometimes gets longer, and more tedious the more A-retentiveness sets in. But the list contains several duces and a half's, M-8, a Zis fueler, several Gaz in various forms, and a few resin trucks of various types in the usual arrangement of dis-assembly. (no to mention a Submarine, and a few aircraft on the pile also!)
Bigskip
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,487 posts
Armorama: 357 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 02:34 AM UTC
I've got an Academy MUTT which i'm gonna build for the basic training group build and an SKdfz 234/4 which i'll get round to sometime soon - i hope.

And a Quad gun tractor, with a full PE detail kit - skills are a bit lacking for that at the moment so it's staying in the stash for the momemt.

And two Hummers in braille scale - doing these for the Hummers Campaign.

Andy
dhaugh
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 12 posts
Armorama: 7 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 09:23 PM UTC
Just a little feedback on the model table... I'm still working on converting a Heller (1/72nd) VAB to the 6 wheel version (that part was easy)... now I'm trying to finish the interior which is taking longer. Also have a resin Cascavel which I have at least managed to wash prior to cutting. I may try cutting off plugs while holding under running water. At my age I'm not sure I need to worry about resin dust.

dave haugh
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 07:36 AM UTC
A Revell M998 HMMWV kit in 1/72 scale for the Hummer campaign. I plain to mark it as the truck I had when I was the BMO for 3-32 Armor.
markm
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,757 posts
Armorama: 1,148 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 04:31 AM UTC
Tamiya Deuce and a half for me. Just ready for paint now.
 _GOTOTOP