The "Phabulous Phantom" fist took its maiden flight on May 27th 1958 and was developed as a fighter bomber during the Vietnam War. It is one of the most made and used Millitary jets ever used. As an all time favourite and one of the best looking things ive ever seen This group build is celebrating 50 years of service in honour of the F-4 Phantom II "The largest Distributor Of Mig Parts". The "Phabulous Phantom" has served in the following countries: United states, Australia, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Iran, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Turkey and the united kingdom and is still serving with with many.
You now have an excuse to build An F-4 and participate in a group build which will help each other out as we go along.
The Rules and Regs
- Dioramas are welcome
- There are a total of 54 variants of the F-4 Phantom II, every single one may be made.
- Any country thats has purchased or leased EG. countries listed in operational overveiw are allowed but markings must be of that country.
- Can be built OOB and as much aftermarket as you want is allowed on your model.
- At least ONE photo of the participants finished model must be shown on the official "Phabulous Phantom" thread . And one photo during your build would also be apreciated (optional).
- Entries would be peferably started by the official starting time, you have six months to build so you have alot of time. If you have a started a model Please PM Jam2727 to get verification to enter.
- Participants are Encouraged to keep everyone updated about their build, If you wish to start your own thread feel free but keep some progress updates in the official thread. and keep the questions rolling, we want to help each other out in their models.
- Most of all have fun and enjoy doing this build with all the other participants in the 50th aniversary of the F-4 Phantom II
All participants will Be awarded with the "Phabulous Phantom" 1958-2008 anniversary ribbon.