Many modellers, even if it is not their preferred scale, have Braille scale kits in their stash. They may also have kits in the scale started but languishing on the work bench or forlorn in a box. The purpose of this campaign is two fold. Firstly, it is to be an incentive for individuals to finish started kits in the Braille scale range. The second is to have those that have not recently or ever built a Braille scale kit to give one a try. Your job will be to move the subject into your motor pool facilities and construct and/or finish it.
The Rules and Regs
1. Any manufacturer is acceptable, provided it fits within the allowed scale range.
2. The kit or diorama could have been started but must have parts remaining to be added and/or be predominantly unpainted. Enlistee must post one picture of the incomplete model(s) in the campaign thread.
3. For new kits the Enlistee must post one picture of the unbuilt sprues in the campaign thread.
4. Out of box (OOB) builds are acceptable but enhancements are permitted.
5. It is encouraged that participants post progress pictures of their build in the campaign thread.
6. Construction of a new kit or finishing of a previously started kit must not begin until the official start date.
7. To qualify for a ribbon entrants must complete one model from scratch or finish two uncompleted models.
8. If in doubt about any rule, please inquire in the campaign thread.
9. Enjoy the thrills, skills and challenges that building Braille scale can give.
Entrants that complete their build(s) and submit at least one photo of each completed model in the official campaign gallery will be awarded the prestigious campaign ribbon. Multiple submissions are welcomed but only one ribbon per entrant will be awarded on completion of the campaign requirements.