Campaign to showcase Douglas propeller aircraft
Civil and military variants allowed.
So that means that eligible victims for this build will include the following (sourced from Wikipedia):
B-18 Bolo (1935)
DC-3 (1935) C-47/C-117/AC-47
TBD Devastator (1935)
Douglas DB-7 Boston / A-20 Havoc (1938)
SBD Dauntless (1938)
B-23 Dragon (1939)
DC-4 (1939) C-54
DC-5 (1939) C-110
Douglas XB-19 (1941)
A-26 Invader (1942)
BTD Destroyer (1943)
A-1 Skyraider (1945)
C-74 Globemaster (1945)
DC-6 (1946) C-118
C-124 Globemaster II (1949)
C-133 Cargomaster (1956)
And also the McDonnell XP-67
The Rules and Regs
1) No starting before the campaign and the model should be done at the end of the campaign.
2) Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
3) Stand alone or Dio's allowed.
4) Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread...
5) At least 2 Clear Pictures of the finished model must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon
6) All scales are welcome.
7) Entries cannot be used for more than 1 campaign.
8) And last but not least have fun and enjoy yourself.
One award to be awarded per entrant. Each entrant may complete as many kits as they wish within the time-scale but only one ribbon will be awarded