1⁄35Building a NTC M1A1 Abrams!
This vehicle represents a track drawn from the depots at Ft. Irwin's National Training Center in California. It is painted in the typical NTC desert camouflage. Units arrive in Ft. Irwin and draw equipment and vehicles before heading out to the "Dust Bowl" for simulated warfare training. Units draw vehicles from the depots to save money on rail loading and brake down of their own vehicles. A Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) has been mounted to the track and loads of gear has been placed in the rear bustle rack and on top of the turret. The track sits and waits for maintenance.
- Shanghai Dragon USMC M1A1 Abrams (Heavy Armor) (Kit# 3531)
- Trumpeter M1A1 w/Mine Roller Set (Kit# 00336)
- Model Valley M1A1 Engine (Kit# 001)
- Royal Models U.S. M1A1 Abrams Microdetails Set (Kit# 022)
- Eduards M1A2 Abrams Photo Etch Set (Kit# 35259)
- Eduards M1A1 Abrams Armor Fittings (Kit# 35346)