_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
RyeField: Easy Eight from Rye Field!
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 4,403 posts
Armorama: 4,078 posts
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2019 - 12:36 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I think the box art is pretty awesome to be honest, which is a good thing indeed, box art helps to shift kits from model shop shelves, or at least it does in my case anyway...

Anyway, the smoke tube...

The exit tube end should be located around where the red circle is in the picture, If a smoke tube is fitted that is, it tends to exit just at that angle change in the turret roof.

And from looking at the website pictures (marketing nonsense) they have gone a step further with the final drive housing end plates, i.e. done a proper job, the Taska(asuka) ones are good, much better than most, but RFM have gone that little extra mile, which is a good sign,..I think.

Hi!

Taking your "lead" from the bottom of your page, it WOULD be nice to see an M4A1 "Grizzly"!!!
Removed by original poster on 05/13/19 - 19:53:05 (GMT).
Shermania
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 537 posts
Armorama: 531 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2019 - 12:09 PM UTC
I plan to pick this up for sure, it’s a new sherman kit so I’ll get one just out of curiosity if nothing else but I’m not buying multiple copies of kits like I used to
m4sherman
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 1,866 posts
Armorama: 1,808 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:26 AM UTC
Just got the kit. Looking over the sprues it looks like Tasca provided a lot of inspiration, with an assist from Bronco. I did not see anything wrong with the molding, and it looks like it will be a nice build, until you get to the tracks!

From the parts and layout there are other variants coming, probably a VVSS version. I hope the fit is as good as it looks in the box.

I might just have to put it together this weekend!
 _GOTOTOP